After the crit on Wednesday it was suggested to me that I should look at more example of layout, as the layouts I have so far aren't working. So from looking at other examples I came across a layout using lines to join up the questions to the answers. I think the use of colour is definitely needed or perhaps the use of a coloured stock maybe.
Monday, 26 April 2010
Design Context Layouts.
After the crit on Wednesday it was suggested to me that I should look at more example of layout, as the layouts I have so far aren't working. So from looking at other examples I came across a layout using lines to join up the questions to the answers. I think the use of colour is definitely needed or perhaps the use of a coloured stock maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment