Sunday, 1 November 2009

Boarders.

Now this is a faber and faber book, I found it quite easy to pick them out from the rest of the books on the shelf as each book has the logo in the same place on the spine/front cover and back. This is something I need to consider when adding the logo to my designs!!!



Penguin book:
This book cover is a real eye catcher on the shelf which is one of the reasons that I took a photo of it in the first place. Its the limited use of colour that works really well and creates a really effective piece of impact design.
Also another thing to point out is the use of a spot varnish used to highlight the title of the book and the rest of the book is matte. I'm thinking of maybe using this within my designs?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment